1. Sign up as a service provider for free 30 days
2. Quote on projects.
3. Post photos of your work or submit deals.
4. Feature your business in our blog and promoted on social media.
How It Works
1. On Sign Up a user opts to receive e-mail notifications for offers posted by service providers. We send you links to offers for viewing.
2. Offers are created by service providers. A consumer purchases offers via the website. The service provider contacts you and schedules performance of the offer.
3. Quick response times. Your service provider will contact you within 2 days via email or by phone to discuss a date and time for your service.
4. When the offer has been completed and a consumer is happy then payment will be made to the service provider.
If you have general questions about Offers, please feel to email on us firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What is GetEZQuotes ?
GetEZQuotes is a quotations platform that allows consumers to get free quotations and have access to unbiased reviews about service companies in the caribbean. Registered local and international consumers share their experiences with service providers so one can choose the service provider that's right for your job the first time around.
Are Offers available in my Country ?
Offers are offered in countries located in the Caribbean. The decision to provide a offer is solely determined by a service provider.
Am I able to share offers with family and friends ?
Yes you can ! However, firstly you need to Sign Up and agree to receive offer notifications via email. You will be directed to the offer via its link when a match exists. You may then forward offer to your friends and family via email and social media who live in your area. You may purchase a offer as a gift from a service provider ! Be sure to spread the word about our offers!
Is there a maximum number of deals that can be purchased ?
Yes, there is a maximum ! This is set by the service provider when creating the offer.
What does the expiration date mean ?
The expiration is the date on which you will no longer be able to purchase the ofer on GetEZQuotes. The offer expiration is visible on the face of a offer. The offer redemption is specified in the terms of the deal.
What is the difference between a Offer review and Offer rating ?
A offer rating is an average of all offer reviews. A offer review is a summary of the service provided by a service provider.
How many offers can be sold ?
The number of offers sold is determined by the service provider.
Will I get confirmation of the Offer acceptance ?
Yes. An email notification will be sent to you.
Who handles scheduling of the Offer ?
You do. You will suggest up to three dates to schedule the Offer. The service provider will contact you within two business days via email or phone.
How do I purchase a Offer viewed on GetEZQuotes ?
Offers must be purchased directly from the respective service provider.
Can I get a payment plan on a deal ?
Please review the terms of a deal or ask the service provider if they offer payment plans.
Who can answer my general questions about Deals ?
Send an email to email@example.com