1. Sign up as a service provider for free 30 days
2. Quote on projects.
3. Post photos of your work or submit deals.
4. Feature your business in our blog and promoted on social media.
How It Works
1. On Sign Up a user opts to receive e-mail notifications for offers posted by service providers. We send you links to offers for viewing.
2. Offers are created by service providers. A consumer purchases offers via the website. The service provider contacts you and schedules performance of the offer.
3. Quick response times. Your service provider will contact you within 2 days via email or by phone to discuss a date and time for your service.
4. When the offer has been completed and a consumer is happy then payment will be made to the service provider.
If you have general questions about Offers, please feel to email on us email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What is GetEZQuotes ?
GetEZQuotes is a quotations platform that allows consumers to get free quotations and have access to unbiased reviews about service companies in the caribbean. Registered local and international consumers share their experiences with service providers so one can choose the service provider that's right for their job the first time around.
Are Offers available in my Country ?
Offers are available in countries located in the Caribbean. The decision to provide a offer is solely determined by a service provider.
Am I able to share offers with family and friends ?
Yes you can ! However, firstly you need to Sign Up and agree to receive offer notifications via email. You will be directed to the offer via its link when a match exists. You may then share offers with your friends and family via email and social media.
Is there a maximum number of offers that can be purchased ?
Yes, there is a maximum ! This is set by the service provider when creating the offer and is displayed on the face of the offer.
What does the expiration date mean ?
The expiration is the date on which you will no longer be able to purchase the offer on GetEZQuotes. The offer expiration is visible on the face of an offer.
What is the difference between an Offer review and an Offer rating ?
An offer rating is an average of all offer reviews. An offer review is a summary of the service provided by a service provider.
How many offers can be sold ?
The number of offers sold is determined by the service provider.
Will I get confirmation of the Offer acceptance ?
Yes. An email notification will be sent to you.
Who handles the scheduling of the Offer ?
You do. You will suggest up to three dates to schedule the Offer. The service provider will contact you within two business days via email or phone.
How do I purchase an Offer viewed on GetEZQuotes ?
Offers must be purchased online. Payment is accepted by credit card online or cash/cheque in person at our offices.
Can I get a payment plan for an Offer ?
No. All offers must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
Who can answer my general questions about Offers ?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For specific answers
contact the service provider.